150716 ~ Interval Day!!!
It's Interval Day!!! Time to have some fun :)
There are 10 work intervals in total. Round 1 of intervals will work as written. Round 2 of intervals will be flipped
ie. Interval 1: Rnd 1: 250m Row - 20 Box Jumps - ME Deadlift.
Interval 1: Rnd 2: 250 m Row - 20 Deadlifts - ME Box Jumps
Each work interval has a 2 minute cap.
Take 2 minutes rest between each work interval. Your score is the “max reps” portion from each.
**If you are having difficulties making it to the max out, scale your weight/movements appropriately** The intervals are designed for an all out maximal effort....save your pacing for tomorrow!
- 20 Box Jumps
- Max Reps Deadlift (135/95#)
2 Rounds of “Cindy”
- Max Reps Power Clean (135/95#) - (Round 2: 20 Power Clean/ME Rnds of Cindy)
- 20 burpees
- Max Reps Shoulder to Overhead (135/95#)
- 12 Squat Cleans (135/95#)
- Max Reps HSPU
- 30 Double Unders
- Max Reps Front Rack Lunge (135/95#) - (Round 2: 12 FR Lunge/ME DU's)
5 x 50m (Door to Dumpster & Back) Sled Push @ 70-75% 1RM
Posted on Wed, July 15, 2015
by Sue Ann Van Damme