180503 ~ Heavy Chief

The Chief has put on a couple of pounds....and we are going to lift it all!  Cheers!  It's Friday!

Strength:

Squat Clean

EMOM x 12 min

10 x 2 @ 70%

Then 5 min to Complete 20 Seated Box Jumps

Conditioning:

“Heavy Chief”

5 rnds

AMRAP 3

3 Power Cleans (165/125#)

6 Push Ups

9 Air Squats 

Rest 1 min

Score: Completed Full Rounds

 Start where you left off

Cash Out:

Mobilize & Socialize!

10 comments (Add your own)

1. Ellhigo wrote:
Cialis 5 Mg Ansia buy generic cialis Efectos Viagra Cuerpo Humano Canada Prescriptions No Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium Eye Infection

Sat, June 2, 2018 @ 5:10 PM

2. joifarF wrote:
imodium alternative cialis 20mg
buy cialis online
order cialis online without prescription canadian pharmacy
cheap cialis online

Mon, July 16, 2018 @ 10:16 PM

3. cexopise wrote:
viagra y presion alta
buy viagra online
viagra and weed
generic viagra online

Mon, July 16, 2018 @ 10:36 PM

4. glagime wrote:
payday loans mn
payday loans online
cash advance bakersfield ca
cash advance

Tue, July 17, 2018 @ 12:16 AM

5. wrote:
Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed
and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it
with someone!

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 8:03 PM

6. wrote:
hello there and thank you for your information – I have
certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it
to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently
affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.

Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of
your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Thu, October 11, 2018 @ 5:23 AM

7. wrote:
This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally
I have found something which helped me. Thank you!

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 12:52 PM

8. wrote:
Wow, this article is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds
of things, so I am going to inform her.

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 12:44 AM

9. wrote:
These are really fantastic ideas in on the topic of
blogging. You have touched some nice factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

Thu, November 8, 2018 @ 9:46 PM

10. wrote:
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded
this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this.

And he in fact ordered me lunch simply because I discovered
it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your
internet site.

Mon, November 12, 2018 @ 8:58 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.