ARE YOU TAKING ADDITIONAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TO RESTRICT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
Yes. We have dedicated significant resources to ensure your safety and to help you feel at ease during uncertain times. This page is full of steps we’re taking to prioritize your safety.
ARE YOU STILL OFFERING CLASSES?
Yes, we are. Our classes are currently in-person.
CAN I STILL JOIN A CLASS OR BECOME A MEMBER DURING COVID?
Absolutely! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are additional safety measures we have been taking surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our #1 priority is your health. We are taking extra precautions at the gym to help keep you and your loved ones safe.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have any symptoms of illness, STAY HOME.
- You ask that you wash/sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the gym. Hand sanitizer is available for your use.
- We have designated workout stations for all athletes that are reserved in class.
- Our culture is already very good about cleaning our equipment and we want to encourage you to continue to do so. All athletes are required to wipe down all equipment after workouts. If you want to be extra safe, wipe before as well.
- We have an additional cleaning schedule to include additional bathroom and main floor cleaning and higher traffic areas.
- Our coaches will be helping make sure everything is wiped down, wiping down doors and other high traffic areas as well. We do utilize a sanitization fogger in-between sessions.
- We are leaving doors open when possible to ensure fresh air flow!
Let’s continue to be diligent in our cleanliness not only for ourselves but for our entire gym family.