Are you looking to run faster, longer, avoid injuries, and reduce impact on your body? Do you have specific training goals? Are you planning to run a race, or two, or three, or just want to get up and running, and need some help? Our CrossFit Endurance (CFE) program is designed to help you achieve your goals in 2017!
With the CrossFit Canuck CFE program, you’ll get all the support you need, our program includes:
- An initial, in-person discussion around goal setting, current training, and your racing schedule to provide the best possible individualized training program
- Custom training plan personalized to YOUR goals
- A review of your training plan and other training (how they fit together)
- Access to SportTracks online tracking tool for tracking workouts is included at no additional charge
- Class times are available twice a week, to provide opportunities to focus on continued development of proper running technique, and provide workouts designed to develop and maximize performance and endurance using a combination of technique and form drills, pacing drills, and interval training
- Communication with your coach once per week
- Monthly communication to discuss progress, race prep, or any other questions you may have
- Changes to training plan made monthly based on analysis, feedback, and communication
- Detailed race strategy session and post-race debrief/analysis
For more information or to register email INFO@CROSSFITCANUCK.COM
COVID-19 Update: Program is currently unavailable. Virtual training is available; please contact us to learn how you can get started.